she left a life of poverty and commuting in London and embarked on an adventure to the glorious paradise that is Beirut....

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Leaving...on a jet plane

Well, it's working out. I'm off to the desert of Dubai on 16th October for a new life. Hate to leave my friends in Beirut but not the corruption! Looking forward to a step up the career ladder and a life befitting a 'lady of my standing' (Oooh! La dee dah Lisa!). Life is hectic - packing up, preparing for the move (and chasing the companies who owe me money!). Yulla! Dubai, here I come!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed it. I have a site/blog also you might really enjoy

2:29 PM

 
Blogger Mr Ports said...

Good luck from me and Ali for your move on Monday. I'm sure you will make it a fantastic success. Did you ever get your WiFi sorted by the way?

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home