she left a life of poverty and commuting in London and embarked on an adventure to the glorious paradise that is Beirut....

Monday, May 23, 2005

Beirut Biloma

It's been a while since I wrote an update. So much has happened. Boyo packed up his flat, moved into mine for a week and then took himself and his golf clubs off to Abu Dhabi. Text messages and phonecalls will keep us going until I go over there on 12 June for a week. While I'm there, I'll be popping up to Dubai to meet the theatrical luvvies who I'm talking to about a job. So keep your fingers crossed, guys!
Work is a bind now the sun is out. Pumping out corporate brochures, design magazines and even articles for Windsor Polo Club's Arabian Cup (chukka!). Managing to sneak off to the beach now and again to soak up the summer's first rays.
Off to South Africa in July for a whirlwind tour of the country, and Boyo has instructed me to go to a rugby match out there. How horrific! Imagine, a bundle of burly young men beating the life blood out of each other - can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home